Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Book Announcement

Yesterday I posted a tweet that I would be making an announcement about another possible upcoming book release for later this year. However, I don't want to go getting too far ahead of myself since I AM still in all the workings of ACROSS THE STARS AND ASHES (The Guardians of the Night #3) and that title is on a definite deadline as of right now.

With that being said, there is a (very) tentative release date for a new title:

CHASING DIRT ROADS

Expected December 17, 2013 (if it doesn't make that release date, a definitive release of late winter 2014 will be set in place)

What is this title?

CHASING DIRT ROADS is a Contemporary, Romance/NA.
 
When Kenley Brooks moved to Lovely Heights, Mississippi, she didn't expect much. It was just another move added to her list of countless others. Tired of running and tired of taking care of her alcoholic mother, Kenley just wants to start her new life at eighteen. She wants to become the photographer she dreams of being and settle down in a permanent residence without any fear. But already she's feeling stifled by the tiny southern town her mom has moved them to...until she meets Cooper Reed.


(There are mature themes and language, and *some* sexually graphic scenes--though not to be seen as romantic during these instances--involving flashbacks. This title does not focus on sex despite the NA category and would probably be safe to read for ages 16+ depending on the reader.)

I've been working on this manuscript for over a year now between others, and I'm excited to share it. It's actually outside of my normal writing area, but I've had a lot of fun with it, and a long back-story that I won't get into that involves a lot of the plotting to it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy when it comes around. :)

Thanks so much, everyone!


With Love,
Pixie

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I'll reply back as often and to as many as I can. I love getting comments. Thanks for visiting! :)