Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello!

A fine and lovely evening to you all. :)
Many of you may be hopping over here and so, already may know me. I'm a book blogger, but have come to officially kick off this author blog because I feel the need to separate the two blogs. Or perhaps I'm just a little OCD-ish about it.

Without further ado, welcome to my new blog. This is where I'll be sharing my writing news, articles, and events (more often than not, things that aren't quite reading related, but more along the lines of my writing-related). Get it? Good. :) Please be sure to visit, too. I'll also be sure to host giveaways on occasion here.

Well, ta for now. I shall post a bit more later when this new home looks a little more organized. ;)

Questions? Comments? Don't hesitate to drop a line or feel free to visit my other blog: http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com


<3
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I'll reply back as often and to as many as I can. I love getting comments. Thanks for visiting! :)